- Getting them to Read Outside of Class: Let Moodle be the Enforcer!
Article in the MexTESOL Journal, Dec. 2010
- A review of the TOEFL Mentor CD-ROM published in TESL-EJ, Vol. 2, No. 2, September 1996.
- The Paperless Classroom? published in TESL-EJ, Volume 3. No 1, November 1997.
- A Study of the Effect of Direct Test Preparation on the TOEIC Scores of Japanese University Students published in TESL-EJ, Vol. 3, No.4 January 1999.
- Internet Resources for Professional Development published in TESOL Journal, Autumn 2000.
- Moodle: A Virtual Learning Environment for the Rest of Us published in TESL-EJ, Vol. 8, No. 2, September 2004.
- Extensive Reading vs Skills Building in an EFL Context published in Reading in a Foreign Language Vol. 5, No. 2
- EFL Extensive Reading Instruction: Research and Procedure published in the JALT Journal, Vol. 12, No. 2
TECHtalk Column (ETJ Journal)
- Free Web-based E-mail Providers
- Google — King of search engines
- Virus Protection — Or, How to embarrass yourself and lose friends without really trying
- Keypals, are they worth it?
- Internet Self-Access, Hit or Myth?
- Web Projects for the Computerless Class
- Google as Corpus Tool?
- Building Your Own Course Management System